released: 1 Mar 1997 author: AIHW National Injury Surveillance Unit
The Monitor is published approximately three times annually providing a clearinghouse for information about developments in injury surveillance and prevention.
ISSN 1039 4885; Cat. no. INJ 7; 16pp.; Internet only
Publication table of contents
- Keeping an eye on eye protection
- Advisory Committee on Road Trauma
- Australian Injury Prevention Network (Inc)
- NISU Website
- Hot water temperatures
- Aboriginal injury hospitalisations
- Injury Training Opportunities
- Spinal cord injury
- Introducing David and Merrian ...
- Not only a new lighter standard ...
- But also a new cot standard?
- Metamorphosis: from goals and targets to national health priority areas
- Data Standards
- Young males experience of unintentional injury
- Injury prevention resource package
- New Safety Switch for Pools and Spas
- Commonwealth News
- Around the traps ... State and Territory News
- Evaluation of La Trobe Safe Communities
- Youth suicide seminar
AIHW National Injury Surveillance Unit 1997. Keeping an eye on eye protection. Injury Issues Monitor no. 10. Cat. no. INJ 7. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 24 April 2017 <http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=6442466865>.