released: 1 Mar 1988 author: AIHW , Day P, Lancaster P, Shafir E & NHTAP
A report by the National Health Technology Advisory Panel (NHTAP).
ISSN 1034 6481; ISBN 0642132615; Cat. no. AIHW 285; 16pp.; OUT OF PRINT
This publication is out of print and is listed on the website for reference only. Contact AIHW if you require access to this publication.
- Executive Summary
- Film Processing and Reading
- Quality Control
- Personnel and Training Requirements
- Distribution and Organisation of Screening Facilities
- Accreditation of Mammography Services
- Follow up Facilities and Data Base
- Performance and Cost Considerations
- Benefit - Risk Considerations
- Table 1 Suggested Specifications for Mammography Units
- Table 2 Some Mammography Units available in Australia
- Table 3 Technical items to be evaluated in a quality assurance program
AIHW , Day P, Lancaster P, Shafir E & NHTAP 1988. Screening mammography services. Cat. no. AIHW 285. Canberra: AIHW.