Mental health services—In brief 2016 provides an overview of data about the national response of the health and welfare system to the mental health care needs of Australians. It is designed to accompany the more comprehensive data on Australia’s mental health services available online at <http://mhsa.aihw.gov.au>.
ISBN 978-1-76054-012-8; Cat. no. HSE 180; 36pp.; $17
Publication table of contents
- The prevalence of mental illness in Australia
- The impact of mental illness in Australia
- Australia's mental health care system-an overview
- Mental health care services and support
- Mental health care resources
- Key Performance Indicators for Australian Public Mental Health Services
AIHW 2016. Mental health services—in brief 2016. Mental health series. Cat. no. HSE 180. Canberra: AIHW.