Mental health services—in brief 2015 provides an overview of data about the national response of the health and welfare system to the mental health care needs of Australians. It is designed to accompany the more comprehensive data on Australia’s mental health services available online at <http://mhsa.aihw.gov.au>.
ISBN 978-1-74249-859-1; Cat. no. HSE 169; 44pp.; $16
Publication table of contents
- Preliminary material
- Title and verso pages
- Body section
- Mental illness in Australia-prevalence and impact
- Australia's mental health care system-an overview
- Mental health care services and support
- Mental health care resources
- In focus 2015-mental health of children and adolescents
- Key Performance Indicators for Australian Public Mental Health Services
- End matter
Notes and corrections
The current version of the publication is presented above. Previous versions of files that have been updated or corrected are presented below.
- (10Feb2016) PDF page 20 replaced—figure updated to reflect describing text.
Previous version: Mental health services—in brief 2015 (3.3MB PDF)
AIHW 2015. Mental health services—in brief 2015. Mental health series. Cat. no. HSE 169. Canberra: AIHW.