released: 27 Aug 2015 author: AIHW
This fact sheet provides summary information about young people in sentenced detention in 2013–14. Young people may be sentenced to a period of detention if they are proven guilty in a court. This includes young people who have received orders such as control orders, revocation of parole and youth residential orders.
ISSN 2202-1841; ISBN 978-1-74249-774-7; Cat. no. JUV 68; 4pp.; Internet only
Publication table of contents
- Youth justice fact sheet no. 49
- Number and proportion in sentenced detention
- Time in sentenced detention
- Completion of sentenced detention periods
- Box 1: Youth justice supervision fact sheets
- Box 2: Technical notes
- Verso page
AIHW 2015. Young people in sentenced detention: 2013–14. Youth justice fact sheet no. 49. Cat. no. JUV 68. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 25 March 2017 <http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=60129552587>.