released: 6 Jul 2015 author: AIHW
Access is a newsletter published by the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, profiling the Institute's work and its people.
ISSN 14424908; ISBN 978-1-74249-684-9; Cat. no. HWI 129; 16pp.; FREE
Publication table of contents
- From the Director
- Transforming the business—the AIHW’s Innovative Institute project
- National Aged Care Data Clearinghouse—making aged care data more accessible.
- Dynamic data display provide insight into adoption statistics
- Digital by design—the AIHW’s Musculoskeletal conditions compendium
- Diversion from criminal justice system into drug treatment programs doubles over last 10 years
- Cervical cancer reduced due to screening
- Triple threat—cardiovascular disease, diabetes and chronic kidney disease
- Australians living longer, with more years free of disability
- which sports are more likely to land you in hospital and why
- Falling rates of young people in detention in Australia
- New releases
AIHW 2015. AIHW Access no. 39, 2015. AIHW Access no. 39. Cat. no. HWI 129. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 26 April 2017 <http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=60129551521>.