released: 1 Jun 2007 author: DVA, AIHW
This report is the last of four volumes published in this third series of studies on Vietnam veterans.
ISBN 1 920720 42 1; Cat. no. P1055d; 48pp.; Internet only
Publication table of contents
- Executive Summary
- Chapter 1 Introduction
- Chapter 2 Record linkage and cohort characteristics
- Chapter 3 Statistical methods
- Chapter 4 Results and discussion
- Appendix A Literature Review Of Health Effects Of Vietnam Service
- Appendix B Protocol For The Third Vietnam Veteran Mortality Study And Cancer Incidence In Vietnam Veterans Study
- Appendix C Tables Of Results
- Appendix D Consultative Forum
- Appendix E Scientific Advisory Committee
- Appendix F Project team
AIHW, DVA 2007. Dapsone exposure and Australian Vietnam Service: mortality and cancer incidence. Cat. no. P1055d. Canberra: AIHW. Viewed 30 March 2017 <http://www.aihw.gov.au/publication-detail/?id=60129550922>.